Thursday, January 29, 2015

Guild Block of the Month

Well the guild block of the month was a huge turnout.  We had 17 women submit blocks.  I was really excited to see this many participants.  I really hope this keeps up all year.  This was probably a challenging block since it was paper pieced.  The February block it traditionally pieced so there may be more participants.  I have made three so far.  It's kind of hard to lose the blocks but it is also very exciting to see someone win such a nice set of blocks.  Should make a beautiful quilt.
This is the third block I made.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Patty. Thanks for popping by my blog. I appreciate your comment. There is no e-mail address attached to your profile so I couldn't reply ; )
    Cute block. It will be a nice quilt

    ReplyDelete