Thursday, January 22, 2015

February block for Guild Challenge

I have finished two blocks for the February guild challenge.  This block was a lot quicker than the paper pieced one from last month.  I made two because they were easier.  Well, that was one reason I made two.  Actually I didn't follow the directions close enough on the first block so I made another one that was correct.  I am going to submit both.  The block directions asked for a white or off white background and a colored heart and I switched them around.  I think it is still a cute block so going to take it.  Would like to make another with light pinks before the meeting if I have time.


2 comments:

  1. Very pretty heart blocks! Did you decide to keep them or enter the drawing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did put them in the drawing. The winner got 21 blocks and will make a lovely quilt.

      Delete