Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Time to catch up a bit!

Life has been pretty crazy.  Haven't gotten a lot of quilting done lately, but thought I would post some pics of the progress I have made.

My wonderful new neighbor and I spent an afternoon making ottomans out of styrofoam coolers.  Mine is the smaller one and it is from an Omaha Steaks order and hers is from a Nutri System delivery.  We had a great time and I think they turned out great!



 I have also been working on a quilt for my husband.  In all these years I have never made one specially for him.  It was time.  I have the top finished.  I didn't get a picture of the whole thing but this is the bottom part.  Hope to get it pinned and quilted soon.
I am also working on a swap quilt with 4 very special friends from Kansas.  We swap blocks every month.  They all get together for dinner and I just send mine and wish I was there with them.   This is our second swap.  The first one is my favorite quilt to date.  This is a picture of what I have put together so far.

Well I guess that gets my caught up for now.  I have learned how to update from my iPad so I anticipate more postings in the future.  Please leave a comment if you visit.  I love to read them and visit your blogs also!

2 comments:

  1. A new neighbor who crafts with you - lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is great. She has a lot of things to teach me and I have things to teach her. Now if we can just sync up some free time!

    ReplyDelete