Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Wow! It sure has been a while since I posted.  Have been really busy. We made our final move to New Mexico and finally have my new sewing room set up to the point I can do some free motion quilting on a quilt that I hope to have completed by Christmas.  I am really enjoying the new room.  I have indoor outdoor carpet and the room is all finished.  This is a big change from my concrete floor basement with stud walls that was my last sewing space.  The best change is that I have 2 sky lights and a window that looks over the mountains.  This is where I got the name for my blog.
This is a picture of what I have done so far on the free motion quilting.  Hope you are all enjoying your preparations for the holidays.


2 comments:

  1. Looks like you are having fun with your fmq! I'm pleased to hear you have a lovely sewing room set-up - enjoy it! Ad have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty colors and FMQ! Looking forward to seeing the finish. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete