Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Squirrels

We enjoy watching the squirrels in our back yard.  Yesterday morning I looked out and one squirrel was slumped over a branch and another was laying on a branch below it.  I thought the one over the branch was dead.  It didn't move for a long time.  I got out the camera, took the screen off and opened the window to take pictures and still no movement.  Maybe 20 minutes after I first noticed it they both finally woke up and ran off.  Strangest thing I have seen them do yet.  It was quite interesting.  
Here are the pics.




2 comments:

  1. Patty- I enjoyed meeting you today and seeing your wonderful quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan,

    I enjoyed meeting you and the girls too. Looked at your blog ang it is awesome. I have seen it before also but hooda thunk you lived right down the street.

    ReplyDelete